The Signia myHearing App
Personalized care, anywhere.
With your new Signia hearing aid, you can experience even more than excellent hearing aid technology — you’ll also enjoy the gold standard in support through guided assistance, personal progress monitoring, and CareChat™ communication with your hearing care professional via video call, text message, or phone call.
Hearing success made simple.
The myHearing™ App provides you with all the support tools you and your hearing care professional need to guide you through a successful trial. Save time on unnecessary in-person appointments and become an experienced hearing aid wearer in as little time as possible.
In just 10 minutes a day, the myHearing App helps you:
- Learn about your hearing aids so you become familiar with them more quickly.
- Provide feedback on your experience for better individualization.
- Communicate with your hearing care professional by appointment via text, voice, or video CareChat for a new standard in personal support.
My Hearing Success: Get the most out of your new hearing aids quickly.
- Rate your new hearing aids’ performance across a range of tasks to make sure they work for you.
- Let your hearing care professional see your feedback to optimize the settings.
- Learn at your own pace via the myHearing App so you get the most out of your new hearing aids.
My Hearing Aids: Address minor issues with ease.
- Make minor adjustments to essential functions, such as volume and programs, when needed.
- Find answers to the most common questions easily within the myHearing App. All answers are specific to your type of hearing aid.
My Hearing Care Professional: Get help immediately without visiting the store.
- Got a question? Need advice? Simply contact your hearing care professional and ask them for a good time to chat, and they will get back to you.
- Access the best service anywhere with the hearing care professional at your fingertips.
myHearing App smartphone compatibility:
The myHearing app works for all Andoid smartphones (Android 4.4 and newer) and iPhones (iOS version 8 and newer).
Full live remote tuning was tested and works best with the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy S9 (Android 8.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S8 (Android 7.0 or higher)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Samsung Galaxy S7 (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S6
- SM-G920I (Android 6.0.1 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- SM-G925F (Android 7.0 or higher)
New phones may be added to this list.
Watch how the myHearing app helps
The myHearing app helps a Hearing Care Professional deliver superior service to his hearing aid patients
Download myHearing App
The myHearing App is available as a free download for both iOS and Android devices via the App Store® or Google Play™. Your Hearing Care Professional will typically help you download and install the app at the clinic so it is ready for use.
Download the myHearing App Brochure