The Signia myHearing App
Personalized care, anywhere.
With your new Signia hearing aid, you can experience even more than excellent hearing aid technology — you’ll also enjoy the gold standard in support through guided assistance, personal progress monitoring, and CareChat™ communication with your hearing care professional via video call, text message, or phone call.
Hearing success made simple.
The myHearing™ App provides you with all the support tools you and your hearing care professional need to guide you through a successful trial. Save time on unnecessary in-person appointments and become an experienced hearing aid wearer in as little time as possible.
In just 10 minutes a day, the myHearing App helps you:
- Learn about your hearing aids so you become familiar with them more quickly.
- Provide feedback on your experience for better individualization.
- Communicate with your hearing care professional by appointment via text, voice, or video CareChat for a new standard in personal support.
My Hearing Success: Get the most out of your new hearing aids quickly.
- Rate your new hearing aids’ performance across a range of tasks to make sure they work for you.
- Let your hearing care professional see your feedback to optimize the settings.
- Learn at your own pace via the myHearing App so you get the most out of your new hearing aids.
My Hearing Aids: Address minor issues with ease.
- Make minor adjustments to essential functions, such as volume and programs, when needed.
- Find answers to the most common questions easily within the myHearing App. All answers are specific to your type of hearing aid.
My Hearing Care Professional: Get help immediately without visiting the store.
- Got a question? Need advice? Simply contact your hearing care professional and ask them for a good time to chat, and they will get back to you.
- Access the best service anywhere with the hearing care professional at your fingertips.
myHearing App smartphone compatibility:
The myHearing app works for all Android smartphones (Android 4.4 and newer) and iPhones (iOS version 8 and newer).
For optimal Android app stability we recommend the following mobile phones:
Samsung Galaxy S9 (Android 8.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S8 (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (Android 7.1.1 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S7 (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S6 (Android 6.0.1 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S5 (Android 6.0.1 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy A5 (Android 8.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy A3 (Android 8.0 or higher)
New phones may be added to this list.
Watch how the myHearing app helps
The myHearing app helps a Hearing Care Professional deliver superior service to his hearing aid patients
Download myHearing App
The myHearing App is available as a free download for both iOS and Android devices via the App Store® or Google Play™. Your Hearing Care Professional will typically help you download and install the app at the clinic so it is ready for use.
Download the myHearing App Brochure