YOU'RE IN CONTROL
An important update from Signia regarding COVID-19:
At a time when reducing the spread of the coronavirus is on many people’s minds, remote assistance for hearing aids can help. If you or a loved one are a hearing aid wearer who cannot easily leave the home, the Signia app with TeleCare offers you virtual appointments to get support from your hearing care professional when you need it.
Virtual appointments via Signia TeleCare
Did you know that Signia offers you the possibility of comprehensive remote support via Signia TeleCare? With TeleCare, you can schedule follow-up appointments and adjust your hearing aid settings remotely without needing to leave the comfort and security of your own home!
All you need is a desktop/laptop computer plus a headset and a webcam. To get started, read on or select the TeleCare option on your Signia app!
The Signia app gives you everything you need to enjoy your hearing aids to the fullest, while being tailored to your personal preferences: audio streaming, remote control and remote support. All you need is your smartphone.
Easy to use, it lets you discreetly control the volume and other settings while streaming audio directly into your ears.
With the Signia app, you can also stay in touch with your Hearing Care Professional and get support when you need it – even when you can’t visit them personally.
Are you interested in getting remote support?
Start your free Signia trial
Start your no-obligation Signia technology trial today!
Learn how to use the Signia app
The Signia Assistant lives in the Signia app – available for both iOS and Android smartphones.
The Assistant gives you:
- Settings tailored to your personal preferences for an even clearer sound and better speech comprehension in every situation
- Answers to your questions about how to handle your hearing aids so you can easily recall every detail discussed during your appointment
- Highly intuitive 24/7 support whenever you need it
- Confidence and control over your hearing success
Signia App FAQs
Where can I find the Signia app?
The Signia app is freely downloadable in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store of all compatible iOS and Android devices.
With which hearing aids is the Signia app compatible?
The Signia app is compatible with the complete Signia hearing aid portfolio except Fun and Fast.
With which mobile devices is the Signia app compatible?
The Signia app is compatible with most of the Android (Android 5.0 and higher) and Apple (iOS version 9.3 and higher) devices. You will find the list of the recommended Android devices for the optimal app stability on the Signia app website.
What kind of adjustments can I make by using the Signia app?
Using the Signia app, you can:
- change the hearing program and microphone volume level;
- adjust the sound balance (basses and trebles);
- adjust the Tinnitus therapy signal (if available);
- adjust the directionality of the hearing aid microphones individually by using the 360° Spatial Configurator;
- manage your audio streaming devices (e.g. StreamLine TV, StreamLine Mic, CROS devices ,etc.) and control their volume discreetly;
- stay in closer contact with your hearing care professional and get individual remote support via TeleCare (a prior activation by your hearing care professional is needed)
As a result, the Signia app offers you a wide variety of individual adjustment options enabling further personalization of your hearing experience.
What kind of permissions does the Signia app require and request?
Depending on the operating system of your mobile device as well as the type of your hearing aids, the Signia app may require some initial permissions like:
- receiving notifications
- to get notifications from your HCP
- accessing the motion & fitness activity
- to improve your listening experience while you are moving, walking or in any other activity
- accessing location services (Please note: No location data is transferred!):
- to control the Bluetooth hearing aids remotely via the Signia app
- to use activity/movement/walking detection feature in the app
- to keep the app alive in the background
- accessing the camera, audio, photos, media and files
- to receive a video call from your hearing care professional (available upon prior activation by your hearing care professional).
Mobile devices compatible with the Signia app:
Apple devices: The Signia app is compatible with all Apple devices with the iOS version 9.3 and higher.
Android devices: The Signia app is compatible with most of the Android (Android 5.0 and higher) devices.
For optimal stability while using the app with our Bluetooth hearing aids, we recommend using the following Android devices:
Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Android 9.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (Android 9.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S9 (Android 8.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S8 (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (Android 7.1.1 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Android 6.0.1 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S7 (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy J7 (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S6 (Android 6.0.1 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S5 (Android 6.0.1 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy A5 (Android 8.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy A3 (Android 8.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy A80 (Android 9.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy A50 (Android 9.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy A40 (Android 9.0 or higher)
Google Pixel 3 (Android 9.0 or higher)
- All models
Google Pixel 2 (Android 9.0 or higher)
- All models
Google Pixel (Android 7.1.2 or higher)
- All models
Google Pixel XL (Android 9.0 or higher)
- All models
Huawei P20 (Android 8.1 or higher)
Huawei Nexus 6P (Android 8.0 or higher)
- Nexus 6P
OnePlus 7 (Android 9.0 or higher)
OnePlus 6 (Android 8.1.0 or higher)
Nokia 8.1 (Android 9 or higher)
New phones may be added to this list.